Thursday, June 13, 2013

Purpose:

The purpose of this blog is to enlighten boxing fans the history of pugilism and how it affects current times. I aspire to discuss the history of Prizefighting from the Broughton rules of 1743 to current times. I also want to give insight of the various eras of boxing. As time passes, many fighters are forgotten about. I want to remind enthusiasts of the great fighters of their times. If anything else, my goal is to create more complex fans and to also entertain.

Target audience:

My target audience 19-35 males and females from California of all ethnic groups.  Many of my target audience are former athletes. Many of the audience members prefer combat sports as opposed to team sports. Most audience are confident, bold & self reliant individuals.


Importance of Blogs:

The importance of blogs are to educate and entertain. Knowledge is power. Also, perception is reality. The more people voice their opinions, the more the topic is diversified. Blogs can also inspire debate, which also helps deepen your knowledge of that subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment